Welcome to SysE’s documentation!
SysE is a Python library for Industrial and Systems Engineering.
SysE covers common Industrial & Systems Engineering topics such as:
Probability & Statistics
Modeling & Quantitative Analysis
To get started, check out the usage section for further information, including how to install SysE.
The linear optimization function is extremely limited, and will be worked on.
For the few functions that can’t be called with scalars, arrays, or other sequences, there are plans to update them.
- Getting Started
- Engineering Economics
- Future Value (FV)
- Payment (PMT)
- Number of Periodic Payments (NPER)
- Interest Portion of Payment (IPMT)
- Payment Against Loan Principal (PPMT)
- Present Value (PV)
- Rate of Interest (RATE)
- Internal Rate of Return (IRR)
- Net Present Value (NPV)
- Modified Internal Rate of Return (MIRR)
- Straight-Line Depreciation (DEPRECIATE)
- Sum-of-Years-Digits Method (DIGITS)
- Declining Balance Method (DECLINE)
- Double Declining Balance Method (DOUBLE)
- Units of Production Method (UNITS)
- Probability & Statistics
- Modeling & Quantitative Analysis
- Engineering Management
- Interest Tables